Happy birthday Emma! (And a belated Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!)Thanks for the nice comment Leah. I'm glad to know that I can keep up on your occasions now.Barb
Ok - I meant happy half birthday! Can you tell this is VBS week?
She looks so cute. And you got her to smile. THat is always an accoplishment on picture day.
Happy Half Birthday, Emma! Wow! Time sure is flying...
This is such a great picture! It's great that you are enjoying the half-birthdays!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy birthday Emma! (And a belated Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!)
Thanks for the nice comment Leah. I'm glad to know that I can keep up on your occasions now.
Barb
Ok - I meant happy half birthday!
Can you tell this is VBS week?
She looks so cute. And you got her to smile. THat is always an accoplishment on picture day.
Happy Half Birthday, Emma! Wow! Time sure is flying...
This is such a great picture! It's great that you are enjoying the half-birthdays!
Post a Comment