Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love looking at the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. And nice dress... hahah... looks familar. You have great taste!

Rebekah Downs said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I loved the chocolate fountain! We had chocolate covered strawberries at our wedding, but a fountain would have been awesome! =)

Brownells said...

Wow - was that 2 years ago?? I had so much fun, there was the Target adventure (for yours and Scott's special gifts), trying to keep Daniel and Ryan quiet - and out of the baptismal pool! And little Eleanor was soo good! The pictures bring back alot of memories!

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

Thank you for sharing your wedding pictures with us. What great pictures and memories! And, of course, we LOVE seeing so many redheads! :o)

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

Leah, I loved all those pictures. You look beautiful, Becky's kids look adorable, the choc. fountain looks awesome. I esp. liked on one particular picture that Scott's nose is twinkling! :0)