Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baby Jackson

Scott and I are happy to announce that we are expecting our first child around February 13th. Besides this exciting news we also purchased our first home together. We are in the process of moving in so no worries, pictures are coming. We are very thankful to God for all these new changes... :-) More to come...

6 comments:

mittin92 said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. Collin was thrilled to hear that you are expecting. Take care and don't move anything too heavy :-)

Sher said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you both. How have you been feeling?

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you congratulations again! All of these changes are so exciting! I do hope we an go to lunch again some time to catch up. In the meantime I'll be praying for you. :)

A Weaver's Touch said...

Yippppeeeee!!!! No more "hidden messages"!!! Hee hee!

Double yippee on the new house - can't wait to see pics ... SOON! :) Praying for you to feel well!

The Two of Us said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you both on the house and the baby.

Bennett S. said...

Congrats!

I hear the