Sunday, September 23, 2007

New House

Our New House


A sneak peek into the baby's room

6 comments:

christina said...

cute house! will the baby's room stay green? connor's room is a similar color and i love it. target had a lot of choices that went with it. and as you know, target is the best. :)

Sher said...

I love the color of the baby's room.

Looks like a pretty cute house.

broark1 said...

Your house is so lovely! I'm so glad you and Scott get to have your own home : ) I really like the green in the nursery!

Brownells said...

Congrats you guys!! What a big summer for you and so many bessings!! Life changes sooo quickly doesn't it?? I'm still thinking red hair for the bambino, altho' the black is hard to overcome. We'll seeeee!

A Weaver's Touch said...

Okay - I somehow totally missed this post until today! WOOT for the new house!!!!!! How AWESOME! And I'm with the others, I LOVE the baby's room! Did you all paint it or was it already that color - because it's a GREAT color!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks adorable! I also love that color green for the baby's room. You can go either way with that color. Congratulations on all of these great changes!