We spent our Anniversary Weekend at Cedar Key. We stayed at a very nice B & B and then enjoyed touring the island. We rode bikes and took a '2-hour' boat ride tour of the islands. We were able to see a ton of dolphins, which was really cool. We had a great time, and, honestly, we didn't want to go home. Scott did a great job planning the weekend and we really had a great time.







5 comments:
It looks like SUCH a great place - and like you had a BLAST! The sunset pics are downright frame-able! I'm sooo glad you got to get away for a few days! That Scott really knows how to do it up right! (BTW: I talked to Beth!!!!!)
Brenda-
more to come on what Beth said... :-)
Happy Anniversary!! It looks like a beautiful place! I know this month is crazy for you with moving! I start back to school tomorrow! Time flies by too fast. We'll have to get together soon. :)
you little booger! i see that ticker!! :~) woo hoo!!
Christina,
More to come on the ticker... :-)
Post a Comment