After we were married, Scott introduced me to the TV show LOST. The show will begin its 3rd season tonight, so in order to catch up with the events of the program we began watching season 1 and then season 2. We weren't able to catch up on every episode, in fact we are short on about 4. However, last night we watched the season finale for season 2 and we are ready for the new season to begin. If you have ever watched LOST you know what I am talking about... It is a very captivating, interesting, and has little surprising twists around every corner. I am not usually extremely loyal in watching most shows, but this one has me hooked. So stayed tuned to LOST on abc at 9 pm.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
New Season of LOST
After we were married, Scott introduced me to the TV show LOST. The show will begin its 3rd season tonight, so in order to catch up with the events of the program we began watching season 1 and then season 2. We weren't able to catch up on every episode, in fact we are short on about 4. However, last night we watched the season finale for season 2 and we are ready for the new season to begin. If you have ever watched LOST you know what I am talking about... It is a very captivating, interesting, and has little surprising twists around every corner. I am not usually extremely loyal in watching most shows, but this one has me hooked. So stayed tuned to LOST on abc at 9 pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i've got to say, that's the one show we haven't hit yet. i think b/c it was on during the golf channel's big break one year...and you know nathan.....golf or die! :) every year we seem to pick out a new show that we watch. this year it's house. of course with the world series and nathan being out on the road i'm all about gilmore. it's great to have the remote! :)
Hiya Leah! :)
I haven't seen the first episode of season 3 yet. Since it's on the same time as orchestra practice, I have to DVR and then watch it when I have free time. Fortunately, I'll have some free time today and I plan on watching it then.
The season 3 premier was pretty good. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.
Post a Comment