Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Are you related to Michael Jackson?

Honestly, this is the question I received from a sixth grade student yesterday. My response was... well I married into the Jackson family so I will have to ask my husband, but what do you think... Is there a family resemblance. The student's reply was... Well I am not sure because Michael Jackson has had a lot of plastic surgery. Is that funny or what? When I told Scott last night, He said, Are you sure the student wasn't trying to be the class clown? Believe it or not, this occurred after school when all the other students had left. I guess curiosity got the best of him. Very funny!

3 comments:

christina said...

HA!!!!!! that is hilarious!! i can't believe a kid asked you that.....wait a second, i was a teacher....yes i can.
did you just about die laughing? it would have been so hard for me not to laugh! you probably handled it so well.

My Middle Age Moments said...

Hey jacksons...this is the selstads over in China. I just had to add this comment....does scott by chance do the moon walk? :-)

The Jackson's Journey said...

Christina- I wanted to laugh, but I didn't want him to feel bad about his "serious" question...

Mark- We are looking forward to seeing you guys too...

Selstads- I asked Scott about the moon walk and he said he was not blessed with that ability... :-)