We began our long journey to Florida on Saturday morning and arrived Sunday evening. It was a long trip, but we are very glad to be home. It was a tearful good-bye to my family and friends, but I know we will be visiting and they will love visiting us in Florida. Many of our friends helped us unload our truck today and I began unpacking all our stuff. I am not sure exactly how one person can accumulate so much over the years. I really don't think that I am a pack-rat, but I do save little sentimental items from the past. I am finding that maybe I have saved too much.
Scott is back to work tomorrow and I am off to do errands and continue to unpack everything.
One last note, Our trip to Prince Edward Island was wonderful. It is a beautiful island and our trip was very enjoyable and relaxing. I will try to add some pictures soon.
3 comments:
I can not wait to visit you guys. We miss you so much!! I think Licorice is even depressed.Love you guys:)
Glad you made it safely to your new home! Sounds like lots of love on both ends of the trip!
I hope I can continue to call you every day to hear your voice and hear about your new life with Scott.
We sure do miss you!!
MOM
Post a Comment