Friday, August 18, 2006

Prince Edward Island Part 1(more to come)

Charlottetown is the capital
Beautiful scenic view

Beautiful scenic view II...

North Cape is the tip of the western part of the island.


Anne of Green Gables House

Inside the Anne of Green Gables house. "Anne's Land" is very popular on the Island and this part was one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now see, if Scott were writing the blog, he would have said that picture #4 was "Beautiful Scenic View #3" - - - :) I'm going to send the link to Janelle - she just had her wisdom teeth out and watched the entire Anne set of movies while she recuperated - she'll love seeing these - and will probably be a little jealous too! :)

Kelley said...

Leah-thanks for the pics! That looks like a beautiful place to go!!! I'd love to go there some time! :) I put my Alaska pics on my blog if you want to see them. www.teacherntraveler.blogspot.com

Have fun in Florida!!! E-mail me some time and let me know how everything is going. :) kelleysue2@yahoo.com

Kelley said...

Leah-thanks for the pics! That looks like a beautiful place to go!!! I'd love to go there some time! :) I put my Alaska pics on my blog if you want to see them. www.teacherntraveler.blogspot.com

Have fun in Florida!!! E-mail me some time and let me know how everything is going. :) kelleysue2@yahoo.com