Welcome back! Hope you had a GREAT time! I posted some "behind-the-scenes" pics on my regular blog - I think it was the day or so after the wedding - I did a slide show of different things. I'll send you a disk of all of them soon, but in case you don't want to wait, you can check out the slide show: xanga.com/aweaverstouch
leah, you looked BEAUTIFUL!! i so wish i could have come! everything was so elegant. absolutely perfect. and yes, that picture of you two in the pew....SO cute! how was p.e.i.? fabulous i hope. hope you two are getting settled in nicely. uh, oh! strange noises are coming from connor's room.....better go see what he's into now. :)
2 comments:
Welcome back! Hope you had a GREAT time! I posted some "behind-the-scenes" pics on my regular blog - I think it was the day or so after the wedding - I did a slide show of different things. I'll send you a disk of all of them soon, but in case you don't want to wait, you can check out the slide show: xanga.com/aweaverstouch
bls
leah,
you looked BEAUTIFUL!! i so wish i could have come! everything was so elegant. absolutely perfect. and yes, that picture of you two in the pew....SO cute! how was p.e.i.? fabulous i hope. hope you two are getting settled in nicely.
uh, oh! strange noises are coming from connor's room.....better go see what he's into now. :)
christina
Post a Comment