This picture was sent to us by Scott's sister, Anna. We just love it!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Leah and Scott,
After noticing your blog address on your wedding program I just had to stop by and take a look. You sure are quick to have wedding pictures posted already! Don't you know though, you're supposed to be on your honeymoon?!
What a joy it was for us to be able to celebrate your wedding day with you and to see you both so happy. The ceremony and reception were simply beautiful and your thankfulness to the Lord throughout both was truly evident.
This is a beautiful picture. You looked absolutely beautiful. We really enjoyed the wedding. Collin had been looking forward to it for months and was so excited to be there with you that day. I hope your move to Florida goes well.
5 comments:
Hi Leah and Scott,
After noticing your blog address on your wedding program I just had to stop by and take a look. You sure are quick to have wedding pictures posted already! Don't you know though, you're supposed to be on your honeymoon?!
What a joy it was for us to be able to celebrate your wedding day with you and to see you both so happy. The ceremony and reception were simply beautiful and your thankfulness to the Lord throughout both was truly evident.
Again, Congratulations on your marriage!
Laura Buczynsky
Very nice picture.
Leah:
This is a beautiful picture. You looked absolutely beautiful. We really enjoyed the wedding. Collin had been looking forward to it for months and was so excited to be there with you that day. I hope your move to Florida goes well.
Tina Tally
I may get this one as an 8x10. The unposed ones are usually the best, they capture the essence of the person/people.
love you lots.
mom
Love your blogspot! Will look forward to more pictures!
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment