Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by a fellow blogger to list some random or weird facts about myself... Oh boy, do you really want to know these things? Here goes nothing...

“Rules:” After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up and be a hair stylist. I loved doing hair. My plans changed my senior year of high school and God directed me into teaching. What a change! And now I am a librarian.

2. I have loved Pierce Brosnan since his days on Remington Steele. Of course, now my heart belongs to Scott.

3. In high school, I was voted "the shyest"... Shocking! I know...

4. I would love to visit Hawaii.

5. I am a planner...Big time. I plan everything and my mind is always on to the next plan. I think I have Plan A, B, and C already in the works all of the time. Here is an example: the night before work, I make my lunch, set out my work clothes and also my workout clothes before I go to bed. I just have to be prepared...

6. I am always looking for a new recipe, especially if it is a healthy one. I eat mostly whole wheat(bread, pasta, pancakes, etc.) and I bake with whole wheat flour most of the time. Poor Scott... He has been a good sport even when I made whole wheat blueberry muffins that weren't that great! Seriously...


7. I respond often with the word "NICE". We call it a "Leah-ism" or maybe it is a "Williams-ism" because my brother says it too.

8. I am seriously freaky about using hand sanitizer after pumping gas and going to the grocery store. I keep some in my car just for these occasions.

I am sure there are other weird or random things I could share, but that is enough for tonight. I cannot think of 8 people to tag so I will only tag those that haven't yet been tagged: Beth, Sandra, Carol Brownell, and Katie.

2 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

Ha ha ha - I was just refilling my little "car-size" sanitizer right before I read this. I buy the big pump at Meijer and then fill all my little ones - which are EVERYwhere! I'm sooooo with you on this one! Nicely done!!!!

christina said...

a hairdresser, eh? interesting. :) oh, and i'm pretty sure that 'nice' thing rubbed off on me. i say that all the time, and now connor has picked it up....oh, great! a sarcastic two-year-old.