Saturday: Since I finally had a Saturday off, we wanted to do something fun outdoors. So we went biking on the Withlacoochee State Trail. We started out with the intent to see the Withlacoochee State Park, and we saw some of it as the trail went into the park. The trail is paved and mostly flat and it shows the mile markers as you go. As we hit about mile 8, Scott noticed that in 2 more miles we would cross the Hernando/Citrus County line; so we continued on and we made it to the county line. So at that point, we had biked 10 miles. 10 miles isn't bad, it is the return 10 miles that is a killer. We were struggling and definitely counting down as we saw mile 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. We made it... 20 miles... WOW!
Saturday night, we treated ourselves with a nice dinner at Red Lobster. Our weary bodies enjoyed the delicious seafood.
Sunday: This is our 9 month anniversary. Here is a picture from our honeymoon to Prince Edward Island. We were in Charlottetown to watch the play Anne of Green Gables.

Today we also celebrated Scott's birthday with his family. Scott's birthday is Monday, but we celebrated it all weekend. Here are a few pics of Scott opening his gifts.


Last, but not least... We are terrible at taking self-portraits... Here's our proof!
3 comments:
leah, leah, leah.....*shakes head*.... you're too much of a rookie to be attempting self photos. (hee hee hee) sounds like a super fun weekend! it's always a bonus when "the man" comes home from a trip!
Don't worry. After years of self-portraits you'll get it. And the first one you get that turns out really well is so exciting! It sounds like you had a good weekend. :) I didn't know you went to PEI. I've always wanted to go there. I just love Anne of Avonlee. Maybe some day. :) Have a good week!
Hysterical self-portrait! Notice I never ever post any - mine look the same - I think my arms are too short and it gets WAY too close!
Oh, and one more thing....hee hee hee - - - you've been offically "tagged" - check out my blog for details!!!!
Post a Comment