Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some favorite places

Here are two of my favorite spots that I go to during the day. The workout room is fully equipped and the pool is usually empty while the kids are at school. Since I am not working full-time...yet, I am enjoying my time spent at both places. I know... what a life!



4 comments:

christina said...

wow! nice joint ya got there! must be nice about this time of year....a pool and everything! :)

The Jackson's Journey said...

Yes, it is a very nice place. I feel like I am on an extended summer vacation. Very strange feeling. Today was muggy and in the 80's. Rough life, I know...

My Middle Age Moments said...

Hey china weather is like yours then...so far anyway we have been hovering in the 80's. We had horrible heat in August, and I thought we would keel over from it. We are due to drop any time now and anxiously awaiting some fall weather.

A Weaver's Touch said...

Okay, I totally looked at this right after looking out my office wind and seeing the COLD - - - yucky - - - RAIN coming down (maybe some snow mixed in on Sunday).....hmmm, I'm trying very very hard right at this moment to "rejoice with those who rejoice!" :) Looks like a GREAT place! A nice place to call home!