Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cooler weather

For weeks, Scott has been telling me that Fall is here in Florida and everytime he tells me I laugh. This "fall" he talks of seems more like summer to me. Well I must say that today is the first day it has felt like fall. The high today is 70 degrees. I know you might think that isn't fall weather, but down here in Florida, 70 degrees is cool. The sun is shining the sky is blue and the air is cool and crisp and there is a slight breeze. For the first time it does feel like fall. Now all we need is for the leaves to change. Well... I doubt that will happen. At least not right now. The weatherman(and I hope he is right) says this weather will stay for a few days and then back in the 80's. We'll enjoy our "fall" weather for now... Break out the jeans and hot chocolate.

1 comment:

christina said...

THAT'S cool??? i can't wait! i'm flying down to my in-laws on the 7th and i can't wait!! i bought bunches of short sleeves on clearance b/c i was so excited. i've practically packed already. :)