I love it too! I just have to say keep those seconds "peeling away". We are looking forward to the big day.
Oh my will we be there on time???I hope so... from somewhere in pittsburg4d 3h 47m 17sMike (The BEST Man)
I am so happy for you guys. I can not wait to come down to Florida and visit you.I hope you guys have a wonderful honeymoon!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys.I can not wait to come and visit you guys in Florida:)Hope you guys have a wonderful honeymoon!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it too! I just have to say keep those seconds "peeling away". We are looking forward to the big day.
Oh my will we be there on time???
I hope so...
from somewhere in pittsburg
4d 3h 47m 17s
Mike (The BEST Man)
I am so happy for you guys. I can not wait to come down to Florida and visit you.I hope you guys have a wonderful honeymoon!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys.I can not wait to come and visit you guys in Florida:)Hope you guys have a wonderful honeymoon!!!
Post a Comment