Saturday, July 15, 2006
14 more days!
The countdown continues. In only 14 more days, Scott and I will be married. Plans are falling into place and everything is just about ready. Of course, like most Brides there is always that nagging question... Am I forgetting something? My nieces, Jaycie and Ashley are visiting this week and they will be more than happy to help with last minute errands and such. I am also trying to finish my last grad class and it will be officially done on July 24th. I have a take-home essay final to complete and I will be done. Unfortunately trying to find the motivation to do it has been hard. Well I am on to more planning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ten days, five hours, and 44 minutes from the time of this comment, to be exact!!! :) What a wonderful "Organized Bride" you are! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment