ouch, Leah!m o m
This is exactly what happens to Peter when he gets one. For next time, use Worchester (I know I spelled it wrong..) sauce. Peter swears by it. But you have to do it right away. Hope it gets better soon.
Those tiny ants are awful! Louisiana and Texas were full of them as well! Sure did a number on your foot!
Ouch! Sorry I missed this post, but hope your foot is doing better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ouch, Leah!
m o m
This is exactly what happens to Peter when he gets one. For next time, use Worchester (I know I spelled it wrong..) sauce. Peter swears by it. But you have to do it right away. Hope it gets better soon.
Those tiny ants are awful! Louisiana and Texas were full of them as well! Sure did a number on your foot!
Ouch! Sorry I missed this post, but hope your foot is doing better.
Post a Comment