Friday, April 02, 2010

Pregnancy Phenomenon?

No, I am not missing a tooth, I have a growth of blood vessels that appeared and grew on my lip starting in my 8th month of pregnancy. I went to a specialist who removed it and was releaved to have it taken care of before the baby came. However, it came back and bigger than ever. Weird, huh! I don't even think the Dr knows for sure why this has happened. But here I am 2 weeks after having my baby and I have to have it surgically removed. The outpatient surgery will take place this Wed. and I hope and pray that this time it will not return. Has anyone else out there had a strange thing happen to you while you were pregnant. I would love to hear your story. By the way, if you haven't seen me out and about... this is why? :-)

5 comments:

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

You poor thing! I've never heard of it, and can't say that I've experienced it. I'll be praying the surgery goes well.

The Two of Us said...

Wow - at least it is something they can fix. :) We have missed seeing you, so we'll pray everything goes well so you can come back around.

Julie said...

You haven't had the best post baby luck have you?! Praying Wednesday is painless. Never heard of that, but I am not surprised. Pregancy brings on weird stuff.

Anonymous said...

That is so unfortunate and strange! Hopefully, this time it will not come back. I must say though, you do look funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so unfortunate and strange! Hopefully, it will not come back. I must say, you do look funny and you are very brave to put it out there for us to see!