I think that is proof you have grass... not a snake. ;)
That was the best I could do. It was on my back porch when I ran for the camera. It is there and way to close for my comfort. :-)
Leah, We have recently spotted a similar gray snake in our backyard. Joel has gone "hunting" back there with his shovel with no luck. It doesn't make me happy either that there is one lurking closeby. I feel your pain!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think that is proof you have grass... not a snake. ;)
That was the best I could do. It was on my back porch when I ran for the camera. It is there and way to close for my comfort. :-)
Leah, We have recently spotted a similar gray snake in our backyard. Joel has gone "hunting" back there with his shovel with no luck. It doesn't make me happy either that there is one lurking closeby. I feel your pain!
Post a Comment