Oh, this brings back lots of memories. When Alyx, my oldest, was that age, I would ask her if she wanted to read some books. She was not happy unless we had a stack of 10 books to read in one sitting. =) All three of my girls are that way now. We can't leave the library with any less than 10 books each (it's usually closer to 15 each).
I love her happy face in the last picture...she's so cute! =)
5 comments:
Oh, this brings back lots of memories. When Alyx, my oldest, was that age, I would ask her if she wanted to read some books. She was not happy unless we had a stack of 10 books to read in one sitting. =) All three of my girls are that way now. We can't leave the library with any less than 10 books each (it's usually closer to 15 each).
I love her happy face in the last picture...she's so cute! =)
She is soo happy! How cute! We're excited to come Saturday. Let me know if I can bring something. Are we scrapbooking?
just when you think she can't get any cuter, unbelieveable!
i miss you guys!
Mark
She is just surrounded! I love it. I bet you read to her all the time. She will be ready for college by 5.
by the way, i did notice the tlc action goin on in the top picture!
Mark
Post a Comment