Monday, February 16, 2009

Is Emma helping or making a mess?

She is keeping busy...
and having fun.

More stuff...


I could get used to this.



She is moving on to the rest of the dresser. I better stop her before this gets out of hand.





3 comments:

Rebekah Downs said...

Oh my, she IS a busy little one. =) You have an explorer on your hands. I have one like that. When she was Emma's age, she would get into something like this, and while I was cleaning it up, she would head off to find something else to get into. LOL! Have fun! =)

Anonymous said...

How fun... :) She's too cute.

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

Hmmm? Helping or making a mess...probably some of both. What great times and teaching opportunities! She'll be hard to keep up with, but when she flashes that cute little smile, who can complain about a mess, right?!