
My checker room...

Here is the story on this room... My housemate, Beth, and I loved to watch TLC and all the home-improvement shows. Well, one weekend, I decided I was going to do something different to my room. Let's say I was a bit ambitious, because this project turned out to be a two-day affair. I saw a few shows where they did this pattern and I thought: 'How hard could this be?' It took a lot of measurements and taping (and more measurements and taping), but in the end I LOVED IT! Maybe someday, I will get the urge to be ambitious again.

This was my very first house. It was a bit of a 'fixer-upper', but I am thankful that God provided for me. Being in Michigan for Christmas brought back some memories and I found these pictures to share.
2 comments:
Leah!
I am so impressed! That room is amazing. You deserve some kind of a perseverance award for completing the job.
Wow.
Leah- I love the checkered room. I did that to Chloe's room a couple years ago after seeing it on a paint brochure. I ended up only doing two walls and the other two in solid colors. What a project!!!
Post a Comment