
Trying to break out of her crib. Yesterday, we found Emma standing up in her crib so Scott lowered the mattress and it will be sometime before she can even try to get out.

Hey Daddy! One hand...

Emma found Scott's gamecube and DVD player. She enjoyed checking everything out.

Let see, what should I read tonight.

Hey, Mommy!
7 comments:
O my, is she the cutest or what?
m o m
Where does the time go? I mean, it feels like yesterday you were just having her! i will say it again, outside of my girls she is the cutest little girl ever. Feel free to disagree. I am sure my girls come second. Haha.
Very cute! She's getting so active. :) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!
Great pictures, Leah. It won't be long and you will be running to keep her in the "viewfinder".
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Yay for standing up! She will be running around and into everything in no time flat. :)
oh, boy. you've got an adventurous girl on your hands. :) my kids are like bumps on a pickle. haha!
Emma is becoming a very inquisitive little female! haha It is always so much fun to watch little ones grow and change!
Post a Comment