For awhile, Emma has been so close to crawling. Recently, when she really wants something she finds a way. Here she is on the move. Sorry it is a bit dark, I will try again for a better video.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
O my, how cute. The video is a bit dark but able to see cute Emma on her way..
I remember when my Emma learned to crawl... we treated her like a puppy (always sticking treats or toys just out of reach). Enjoy the peace you have now when she's NOT crawling!! :0)
4 comments:
O my, how cute. The video is a bit dark but able to see cute Emma on her way..
love,
m o m
Oh boy, you are in trouble now! =)
She is cute! I love how she sticks her rear end up in the air to "crawl"! How funny!
I remember when my Emma learned to crawl... we treated her like a puppy (always sticking treats or toys just out of reach). Enjoy the peace you have now when she's NOT crawling!! :0)
Post a Comment