After saving many, many reward points through our credit union, we were able to get a dyson vacuum cleaner. While Scott was putting it all together, Emma was very curious to see what was going on . She certainly is getting around and wants to be apart of the action.


5 comments:
youse guys are in trouble now!!!
m o m
Your little girl is changing right before your eyes, and now that she's more mobile, your life will be changing too! Have fun! At least now you are faster than she is! :o)
A Dyson? My dad would approve I'm sure! :0) I've heard they're the hottest vacuum out there. My husband and I always quote the commercial, "I believe things should just work prop-uh-lee." :0) Emma looks very curious!
Soo cute, I love watching the kids rock back and forth trying to figure out how to crawl.
Glad you guys are feeling better too. Our allergies have been horrrible the last few weeks.
Hope you are having fun with your Mom! I especially hope you enjoy Anna Maria! Enjoy it for me. :)
Post a Comment