Saturday, October 11, 2008

At the beach with Grandma

Emma and Grandma enjoying the beach.
Putting her toes in the water.
It's cold!
The Jackson Family
Emma loves her Daddy.

4 comments:

Rebekah Downs said...

Ooooh, such fun! We used to go to the beach all the time when we lived in Pensacola, but we just haven't been to any down here. Do you have any suggestions? Which one did y'all go to?

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture! So cute! You should frame it for Father's Day. :) I miss the beach though looking at your pictures. I hope you found some good shops. :)

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

So... what is cold weather for you guys? 80 degrees? We're cold up here, so those beach pictures make me jealous!

The Jackson's Journey said...

Yes, it is still in the 80's and probably will be for a while. Cold here is 60's. I do miss the fall up north. We have a summer that goes and goes and goes. The winter is great, I just wish we could throw a season of fall in the mix.