Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Michigan Trip

Emma with Grandma Williams
All the Grandkids with Grandma Williams
Jaycie, Leah, Emma, and Josh
Becky, Mom, Leah, and Mark
Emma getting ready for the pool.
Leah and Emma are enjoying their trip to Michigan and visiting with family and friends. We'll try to post more pictures this week.

5 comments:

James, Erica, Eliana and Landon said...

This is such a cute picture of Emma! We're looking forward to more pictures from your trip.

Rebekah Downs said...

That IS a cute picture of Emma...I love the hat! =)

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with all of your family. Don't let them all spoil Emma too much... =)

Arnold and Catherine said...

Hi Leah,
Glad you are having fun with your family. Your hair looks great short! Emma looks chubby and healthy:)

Joel and Marcie Fenske said...

I bet your mom was glad to hold your little Emma! I wish I could've made it to MI while you were there. I went the weekend before... then my kids started school. Hopefully you'll be back up again soon!

Anonymous said...

She is getting big! It looks like you're having fun! :) We'll see you soon.