Saturday, January 05, 2008

Baby Shopping!

Today, we went shopping and we registered at Babies 'R' Us for all our baby's needs.(I am sure I forgot a few things or will find out in the future I need one thing and not another). Anyway, after spending two hours in the store, this pregnant lady needed a break. But, we did get the registry done for the most part and we purchased a few essential items that we will need when the baby arrives. Here are two items we purchased...



I finally found the bedding for the baby's room. We recently found out we are having a girl and I wanted some bedding that wasn't frilly or froo-froo(that's what I call it), plus I wanted something for future use and this caught my eye when I saw it advertised at Babies 'R' Us. I love it and it goes well with the lime green room.




Our second item of purchase was this stroller and car seat. The car seat is certainly essential to the baby's arrival and this pattern is also available in the swing and play pack. We are very happy with our purchases. We have a few more things that we have on our list to buy, but I feel like we are a little more prepared.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That set looks great with the room color! I love those colors! It's great too because you really could use it both ways in the future.

christina said...

love it! this is too cute!

The Jackson's Journey said...

I knew you two would love it. I am very happy with it and we just purchased a crib and dresser, so we are finally on our way and I am now getting excited about our new little one's arrival.

Anonymous said...

What a change from when we were over! :) Having nothing to having furniture now. I'm sure it helps to put your mind at ease. Just a few more weeks and you'll get to stay home and play!

Brownells said...

I love it! I hope your work week is getting better. Carol