You look AMAZING, Leah! I'm soooo excited for you, and bummed I didn't get a chance to see ya'll when you were here! Yippee for the last two months!!!!
ok, skinny minnie.... :~) you seriously look great! do you even fit your maternity clothes yet or are they falling off you? haha! you're practically in the home stretch, woo hoo!!! :) do you know boy/girl or are you waiting for the surprise?
You look so good Leah! I can't believe you are 7 months! The time is soon approaching. Did you find out what the baby is at your last appointment? Hope to see you soon!
5 comments:
You look AMAZING, Leah! I'm soooo excited for you, and bummed I didn't get a chance to see ya'll when you were here! Yippee for the last two months!!!!
ok, skinny minnie.... :~) you seriously look great! do you even fit your maternity clothes yet or are they falling off you? haha! you're practically in the home stretch, woo hoo!!! :) do you know boy/girl or are you waiting for the surprise?
You look so good Leah! I can't believe you are 7 months! The time is soon approaching. Did you find out what the baby is at your last appointment? Hope to see you soon!
Leah - you look like me when I'm 3 months!!!! Must be all that reading!!! Carol
so excited for you, leah! you really do look great! can't wait to hear the good news come february!
Post a Comment