Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Husband's new look...

In preparation for "Old-Fashioned Sunday" at our church last week, Scott started this goatee. I really like it, and he has decided to keep it for a bit longer. Don't you think it looks good on him?

3 comments:

christina said...

yeah, that fits him well. some guys definitely can't pull it off.
old-fashioned sunday sounds so cool. did you have a family style dinner? i hope you dressed up! :)

The Jackson's Journey said...

Christina,

We did have a big dinner at the church. This was all in celebration of our church's 130th anniversary. wow! Some people went all out and dressed up, but I am afraid this pregnant woman is already limited in her wardrobe so I don't think I really looked "Old-fashioned"... :-)

Unknown said...

You two or I guess I should say three look great!
Scott, I like the goatee, looks good on you.
Debbie L