Today at the library we celebrated Dr. Seuss birthday by having a birthday party. We read
Cat in the Hat, played Cat, Cat, Hat(much like duck, duck, goose), Pin the green egg on the green ham, and musical chairs. We also, colored and decorated our own Cat in the Hat as well as an edible version. We had lots of fun and here are a few pics.


2 comments:
oh, i miss that! that was one of my faves! super cute pics. looks like tons of fun.
Hi Leah!I am so glad you stumbled onto my site. How neat. Not that my site is neat. :) I understand not having much to write. I just love being able to check in on people and figure they like the same. Jeremy & I honeymooned in Anna Maria Is. I don't remember if I told you that but it's neat you're family went there for a day! Just 4 more weeks for me and then hopefully we'll be able to go to lunch some time!
Post a Comment