Sunday, November 19, 2006

Michigan Trip Pictures

This past week, I was able to make a trip to Michigan to visit with my family and friends. I was able to see some of my students from last year and many of my friends from IC. Over the weekend, we traveled out to my sisters and enjoyed Ashley's basketball game, a trip to the mall, and visiting with Becky's family and my long-time friend Tina. It was a great trip.


Jaycie and Leah smiling pretty for the camera


Ashley, #12, getting ready for a rebound


The Olney family cheering for Ashley's team


Leah and Harley enjoying the basketball game

2 comments:

christina said...

sounds like it was a fun trip! bummer i missed you, but connor has been sick anyway. was it weird getting back to the cold after being so warm?

The Jackson's Journey said...

Christina-
Let's just say I am a wimp when it comes to the cold weather. It doesn't take long to become used to the warm and freeze in the cold. I did get to see some snow flurries and I now feel like the holidays are upon us.